Saturday, March 20, 2010

What is the difference between jelly and jam?

I can't jam a...nevermind. For some reason, this joke will not get out of my head. It has become my new "that's what she said..." I talk about jamming and jellying all over the place and most of the time it makes no sense whatsoever.

What is brown and rhymes with snoop?

POOP! not really, the answer is Dr. Dre... :)

But, since you were thinking of poop and "jamming/jellying" makes me think of poop, I might as well talk about it. A friend asked me yesterday, "What is the difference between a dog's poop and a human's poop?"  "Why do humans have to wipe and dogs don't? Especially since dogs have fur"...I believe that this is a fantastic question!

Isn't the mechanism of action the same for both dogs and humans? Is dog poop harder? or does dog food make dog poop more greasy or slippery as to come out without having to wipe? If this is the case, why do they not make human food like dog food? If humans didn't wipe initially, would there be a need? because wiping seems to make things worse sometimes.

Sorry for taking up your time if you are grossed out by this shitty topic :)

While I do not have the answers...I believe that people should be aware of something that could greatly impact the environment...no longer having to use toilet paper! Just think about all the trees that we could save by not wiping!

HOLLER.

No comments:

Post a Comment