Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Turning Japenese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so...

I came to a revelation today...I only have a few classes that make me think while in class, but all of the professors instill in me a desire to be supercalifragilistic.  I'm thinking that I should propose to the department that the majority of our classes be switched to independent study where we can ask questions as we come upon road blocks. Instead of spending 3 hours/week talking about how to complete all of our major projects or 3 hours/week talking about other people's questions for a speicific assignment. It's just a thought, but they probably won't go for it. I would imagine that doing so would decrease the need for professors and thus, decrease the cost of tuition. They would NEVER decrease tuition, but I might actually pay more to not have to spend so much time in the class room learning about...wait, not learning about anything.

On another subject, I really like ice water. Not just ice cold water, but water with ice in it. I love that our cafeteria has an ice making machine, that is open to student use. Awesomenousity!

Okay, thats enough. HOLLER.

No comments:

Post a Comment