Welcome to my first post :)
There are so many things in life that make me go hmmm...For instance:
1. why Nebraska doesn't require driver's education
2. why people live in the midwest during winter
3. why astrological signs have a tendency to be fairly correct
4. why people like salt water taffy
5. why mommy dearest didn't like wire hangers.
If anyone could give me a good explanation for any of the aforementioned befuddlements (is that a word?), I would be forever indebted to you. Well, maybe not forever...but you can have a dollar of my first paycheck next year.
Anyhooter, I thought it would be a good outlet for me to start typing about useless and maybe even useful topics in my life. SO, since my birthday is in a day, I figure that there is no better time than the present to start something new. Who knows, this may be just what I need to get me to graduation. only 321 days...Not that I'm counting or anything. I've just spent the past 20 years in school.