Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another one bites the dust

Not such a great song, but exactly how I feel about people in my life. Why do people not understand the basic tenets of friendship? Why can't people differentiate between personal feelings about an issue and saying something bad about someone else? One step further, why do people think that a private conversation, also known as venting, is sharable information? I guess my parents just taught me how to treat people. Unfortunately, (maybe fortunately) they also taught me how I should expect to be treated, i.e. being upset when someone betrays your trust, puts you down or says mean things to you. Sorry, I've wasted enough of your time about that. NEXT.

Have you ever wondered why/how things taste like something else smells? I find it to be quite odd. I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but you have to know what I'm talking about. Well, maybe a buttered popcorn flavored jelly bean tastes like vomit smells. I don't really know since I've never subjected myself to a buttered popcorn flavored jelly bean, but I can only imagine.

I don't really have much to talk about today as I did not prepare a topic prior to signing in. SO, you are reading my scattered thoughts on a Tuesday afternoon in research class. As you can tell I am completely engrossed in class.

HOLLER.

No comments:

Post a Comment