Sunday, August 1, 2010

Call me, beep me, if you want to reach me

I am a magnet for unavailable men. The most recent addition to the list, married man with wife and child sends me a facebook message with his phone number and this statement: "It's stupid that I'm sending this. If you want to, text me. ASAP. ;)" WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm seriously going to freak out soon if this keeps happening...happy valentines day (sent with a picture of a rose, while laying in bed with his girlfriend)...text message: "a rose for you"(hand drawn and all)... I'm calling you and not my girlfriend while I'm out of town for 6 days and she is mad that I didn't call her...I don't like that guy you're talking to and I don't want you to date him, but I don't want to date you...its seriously been a case of me being that guy and being insensitive and inconsiderate, I just have a lot of family issues I need to sort out before I can start dating anyone...do you want to go on spring break with me to Oregon? (two weeks later) Oh wait, you can't go, your spring break is a different week than mine (when really it wasn't different and I told him it wasn't different and then he cut all contact with me)...I like you a lot (pause pause pause) but as a friend (that's why I've been spending so much time with you for the past 8 months)... and the list goes on


REALLY??!!!??! Oh well, good thing I move a lot. I did meet this man last night, we'll call him Jason*, he said that even though I'm moving in 3.5 days he wants to hang out and get to know one another. I figure why not hang out and get a few free drinks out of it right?  OR maybe I should hibernate from the dating scene for about another 25 years and then just be a cougar and go after younger men.


I can't believe it! only 3.5 days left in this city :) Excited to see friends and family in just a short week! Sorry for venting in this post, just needed to freak out for  a minute.


HOLLER


*indicates name change to protect identity

No comments:

Post a Comment